Public Access Defibrillator

Is this an emergency? – Call 999 and follow their instructions.

If you believe a person has suffered a sudden cardiac arrest and is unresponsive and not breathing, immediately ring 999 and ask for the ambulance service. They will advise you on what action to take and either inform you where your nearest defibrillator is located or ask if you have a defibrillator. The operator will remain on the line and ask you a series of questions which should only take you a few moments and advise you on what steps to take to assist in emergency.

Westerleigh & Coalpit Heath Parish Council has placed an Public Access Defibrillator onto the side of Mafeking Hall

For further information on locations and accessibility of local defibrillators, please see the following websites:

HeartSafe – AED Locations

British Heart Foundation – National Defibrillator Network

WordPress Cookie Plugin by Real Cookie Banner